Friday 17 May 2019

star dome

on Thursday a cold wet day me and room 19,16 and 23 we went by bus it was cool because when we got there I seed my brothers class and my cousins class they left in our  bus that we came in we made two lines out side of the star dome then  we went in to pay the star dome person then john came and toke us to this room then he talked about space and mars and the sun of hot gas and i was wondering how did they do this. then we were given I pads to hunt for places to answer our stuff. then john toke us into this room that was shaped as a cycle. we sat down then john said look at the roof then we seed a city on the moon then we seed people going on vacation going to mars then the sun then the moon then Pluto then they went to earth then they went to the beach then we went outside  then we went back to school i was so happy to be back a school because my head felled funny then my mum went home to wait for 3.00 to pick me up.

7 comments:

  1. WOW THATS WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I LOVE IT LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Fila,I am Luke from Rm 24, I like your blog post about star dome. I agree it was really fun to go to, I enjoyed doing the activity of answering the questions with the i pads. what was your Favourite place, bye. by Luke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fila,
    I am in room 24 with Miss Mills. I like your blog post about the star dome because you added a lot of detail. The only thing is, you should remember to add capital letters at the start of a new sentence and for your title. Great job still! Blog ya later and you should check out my blog to here the LINK! https://odsleilani.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-5-ws.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora, my name is Susana and I’m from Room 7 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about star dome. I remember when I did something like this doing a test. Have you ever tried doing groups in Six?

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog (odSusan a.blogspot.co.nz/)

    Blog you later,
    (Susana )

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone for blogging on my blog thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia Ora, my name is Vinnie and I am in Room 22. I really liked your blog post about star dome, I went to and in the dome it looked like all of the chairs were moving but it was actually the screen at the top that was moving. Thanks for sharing your learning BYE!🐢🐢🐢

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.